Sunday, July 17, 2016

Telenor Talkshawk Haftawar Sahulat Offer in Rs. 95

telenor talkshawk Haftawar offer
Hybrid cellular packages are in demand now a days, because it provides the complete solution to the user without any hassle.
Telenor Talkshawk has just introduces a weekly hybrid package for its customer which includes 1,070 min talk time, 700 SMS and 450 MB of internet for 7 days in just Rs. 95 (incl taxes).

According to a  safe estimate Telenor Talksh Haftawar Sahulat Offer fulfills the need of an average user in quite affordable price.

Details:
  • Price: Rs. 95 [incl. all taxes]
  • Validity: 7 days
  • Telenor Free Minuets: 1000
  • Other Network Minutes: 70
  • Free SMS: 700
  • Telenor 3g/4g Internet: 100MB + 350MB Social Pack
  • Activation Code: Dial:*5*7#


3 comments:

  1. I was getting bore since morning but as soon as I got this link & reached at this blog, I turned into fresh and also joyful too.
    rural wireless broadband

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually found this blog and that is amazing thing I enjoy reading this easy to understand stuff. Keep it up.
    facebook marketer and advertiser

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them.
    Zero Up 2.0 Fred Lam

    ReplyDelete